Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day Three

It's mid afternoon. Justin is down for a nap... hopefully for more than 5 minutes. Last night was a difficult one in terms of sleep, so I'm surprised he hasn't been making up for it all day today. I think he allowed me a whole four hours of sleep last night. I was up at 7:00 this morning for the day and as tired as I was, I still dragged myself to complete the day's training. I did three sets of suicides for three minutes each and ran a slow, albeit stiff three miles. At first I thought the suicides was going to prove to be a great warm up, but geesh, I just couldn't shake the stiff feeling. I feel like my body is not made to run or something. Even now, several hours after my run, I still feel like I need all my energy to lift my legs to walk to the kitchen. Oh well, in a few more days I'll be back to my normal self... I hope.

Tomorrow is a walk/rest day, so Justin and I will go walk a fast 30-50 minutes. Yesterday we did about 40 minutes. It was quite chilly out and I expect tomorrow will be the same. It'll only be a few more weeks until Justin can't join me anymore on walks because it will too cold for his precious little face.

Yesterday I ate okay. Special K for breakfast. Tortellini and shrimp for lunch and a veggie delight from Subway for dinner. I did also indulge in two Subway cookies for dessert. I drank lots of water too.

Today I had a Gu before my workout. Not something I'd usually do for any run under 60 minutes or so, but I was tired and needed a boost. After my workout, I ate a banana and coffee then started with the water. I'm on my second 32 oz helping. Lunch was a tuna sandwich and I just had a granola bar with a handful of pistachios.

Usually I'd be eating lots of whole foods and veggies, but I haven't been to the grocery store in a bit and I'm somewhat putting it off.

Today consisted also of entertaining the little guy, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom and working on my jewelry. It's close to the Holiday season, so I have to build up my inventory of handmade creations to sell at a few trade shows and to some spas in the area.

Never a dull moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment